Independent Chapels of Wales: History Books and Pamphlets
Welsh Congregationalist Chapels of the United States
- Bethel Welsh Congregational church of Christ, Slatington, Pennsylvania: anniversary edition, 1883-1983, [s.l.: s.d.], pp.
- John C. Blackman: The Jones Road Congregational church [Cleveland, Ohio]: one hundredth anniversary, 1858-1958, [s.l.: 1958], pp.
- Centennial program of the Welsh Congregational church, Columbus Junction, Iowa, 1846-1946: anniversary Sunday, June 30, 1946 [s.l.: s.d.], pp.
- T[homas] C[ynonfardd] Edwards: Welsh Congregational Church, Edwardsville, Pennsylvania: the jubilee memorial, 1868-1918, (Wilkes-Barre:Caxton Press, 1918), 102pp.
- Edward George Hartmann: The history of the Welsh Congregational church of the City of New York, (Swansea, 1969), 40pp.
- First Welsh Congregational Church, Plymouth, Pennsylvania (a suburb of Wilkes-Barre): 100th anniversary, 1864-1964, (Wilkes-Barre, 1964), pp.
- David Jones: Memorial volume of Welsh Congregationalists in Pennsylvania, U.S.A.: their churches, periodical convocations, clergy and prominent lay members, (Utica, New York, 1934), viii, 360pp.
- J. Vincent Jones: Welsh Congregational church, Gomer, Ohio: history, constitution, by-laws, 1833-1915, (Lima, Ohio, 1915), pp.
- Vincent Jones: The saga of the Central South Welsh Congregational Association and Y Gymanfa, 1840-1954, [s.l.: 1954], 22pp.
- Vincent Jones: The saga of the Welsh Congregational church, Lawrence Street, Cincinnati, Ohio, 1840-1952, [s.l.: 1952), 35pp.
- John H. King: 150th anniversary Junedale United Church of Christ (Coleraine Congregational) Junedale Pa., (former names: Beaver Meadow Welsh, Coleraine Welsh Congregational), (Hazleton, Pa., 1987), pp.
- V.E. Lewis: Memorial book: a brief account of the outstanding events of the Welsh Congregational church, Edwardsville, Pa., for the past ten years, 1918-1928, (Edwardsville, Pa., 1928), 62pp.
- Miner Congregational church (formerly Mill Creek), Pennsylvania: 50th anniversary of the edifice and the rededication services, November 7-8-11, 1945. (Wilkes Barre, 1945), 13pp.
- Alfred J. Reese: The Welsh Congregational church of Lansford, Carbon County Pennsylvania, preservation society: restoration ceremony Abbott-Center Streets, Lansford, Pennsylvania, Sunday, August 17, 1986, (Lansford, 1986), pp.
- William T. Richards: A brief history of the English Congregational church, Lansford, Pennsylvania: founded by the Welsh, English in services, [s.l.: s.d.], Typescript, 2 leaves
- Second Welsh Congregational church, Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania: 100th anniversary, 1883-1983, [s.l.: s.d.], pp.
- Sixtieth anniversary of church charter: first Welsh Congregational church, Scranton, Pennsylvania, 1864-1924, [Scranton Pa.,: 1924], 16pp.
- Danielle K. Wells: Rehoboth Welsh chapel, Delta, York Co., Pa, [s.l.: s.d.], pp.